10/10/10 – Day 15 – On a Slow Boat to China

     Today was a good day.  I awoke well rested after my day of catching up on sleep yesterday.  It was Sunday, so we had an onboard worship service this morning, which is always something that I enjoy.  I was able to catch up on my blogs some and download my pictures taken thus far.  This evening I had to pack and prepare for our overnight excursion in Beijing.  After arriving in port, we will be leaving early in the morning and heading out to China’s Great Wall.  We will then spend the night at a hotel in Beijing, and tour the city the next day before heading back to the ship.  Since the ship is 2 hours away from Beijing, we decided we would save ourselves about 5 hours of riding in a bus by joining the overnight shore excursion.

No comments:

Post a Comment